hyaluronic acid biorevitalizing
Biostimulation is a treatment aimed at improving the aesthetic appearance of the skin, of the treated area through the stimulation of the structures responsible for maintaining the trophism, elasticity and tone of the tissues.
The treatment involves the introduction into the skin of medium and high molecular weight macromolecular hyaluronic acid to activate the fibroblasts: the activated fibroblast is stimulated to produce the components of the dermis matrix restoring the natural morphology of the skin, toning the toxic areas and giving freshness expressive.
WHAT IS DEJALE
It is a Biostimulant based on hyaluronic acid with a medium high molecular weight ( 1,2-1,8 x 106 Dalton), produced by Streptococcus equi bacteria, formulated at a concentration of 40 mg/2ml in a physiological, sterile, biodegradable and isotonic buffer.
- 1 syringe contains 2.0 ml of pyrogen-free gel, sterilized with moist heat
- highly purified HA
- very high concentration of HA 40 mg/2ml
- Molecular weight about 1.6 million Daltons
- 1 syringe
- 2 sterile disposable 30G 1/6″ needles for injection
- a leaflet
It is indicated in the physiological process of skin aging, whose effects include:
- thickening of the corneum stratum (roughness and reduced luminosity of the skin, dyschromia) and alteration of the dermis (wrinkles).
- in the dermal tissue repair process
- in cases of scarring as a result of superficial skin trauma (e.g. acne scars and stretch marks)
This treatment can be applied to the face and to any other part of the body that you want to treat. It has the purpose of:
- improve skin hydration
- improve the elasticity and turgidity of the skin
- one session every 7-15 days or every month depending on skin aging
- 6 to 10 sessions per year to be repeated each year
- 1-2 Syringes for treatment 0.1- 0.05 cc each injection
- atopic subjects eczema
- skin infections
- momentary skin redness
- small hematomas from needle trauma
The product is stable at room temperature 8°/25°C and due to sterilisation with moist heat, the distribution of the medium molecular weight of the solution is unchanged.
The stable molecular weight variation within the solution contributes to the overall stability of the product.
- improves skin compactness by restructuring the extracellular matrix
- favors the activity of fibroblasts with formation of new collagen and elastin fibers
- deep hydration
- scavenger action on free radicals
- limits actinic keratosis
- prolong neoangiogenesis